BA Olivet College, Olivet Michigan with a major in biology and a minor in chemistry.
Masters studies Western State College, Gunnison Colorado, the effects of a fluctuating reservoir on waterfowl populations.
A life long resident of Mays Landing, New Jersey, married to Lorraine Markowski for 47years. Two children and four grand children.
- President of the New Jersey Federation of Sportsman’s Clubs 2006-2007 and 2007-2008.
- Vice President of the New Jersey State Federation of Sportsmen’s Clubs, Southern Region, 2009 to present.
- Trustee, New Jersey Outdoor Alliance 2007 to present.
- President of New Jersey Outdoor alliance Environmental Projects 2008 to present
- Fireman, Laureldale volunteer Fire Company 1968 to 1976.
- Hamilton Township assistant Soccer Coach
- Greater Egg Harbor Regional School Board Member, 1989 to 1998
Interests and hobbies:
Hunting, fishing, farming, wine making and cooking