Chairman, Co-founder, New Jersey Outdoor Alliance
New Jersey’s first Political Action Committee (PAC) dedicated to representing the interests of conservationists: anglers, hunters, scuba divers, foresters, clean water activists and animal welfare proponents.
Chairman, Co-founder, New Jersey Outdoor Alliance Conservation Foundation
An alliance of 23 influential conservation organizations that comprise the NJOACF council. Council members represent the areas of forestry, freshwater and saltwater ecology, scuba diving, fishing, hunting and animal welfare. NJOACF is dedicated to advancing sound conservation policy and legislation.
Chairman, Co-founder, New Jersey Outdoor Alliance Environmental ProjectsA charity designed to improve the health of both land and water by means of conservation and habitat stewardship. NJOAEP personnel work with scientists, biologists, foresters, conservationists and others with an interest in habitat health and restoration in an effort to support a suite of native fish and wildlife species.
Governor Elect Christie’s NJ DEP Transition Team:Selected to represent conservation interests on the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection transition team outlining conservation priorities and recommending improvements to the Christie administration
Author: Conservation and outdoors related books
- Color the Green Movement Blue (A Remedy for Environmental Health)
- The New Age Hunter
- Take Me on Safari (A Family Affair)
Articles for news media and various outdoor related publications
Small business owner
- Master Business Administration, Monmouth College
- Bachelor of Arts, Montclair State College
- 2009 Sportsman of the Year – Jersey Coast Anglers Association
- 2009 Special Recognition – Resolution from NJ Senate and Assembly
- 2010 Outstanding Work Advancing Conservation – Common Sense for Animals
- 2011 Life time Achievement Award – Garden State Taxidermist Association