- The NJOA (PAC) is the first ever New Jersey Political Action Committee to support the New Jersey Sportsmen and Sportswomen.
- Defeating two sitting legislators who tried to change the Fish & Game Council into an animal friendly council by omitting the sportsmen and adding members of the animal rights organizations.
- Successfully opposed the anti duck hunting agenda in the Navesink & Shrewsbury Rivers. Making the Two Rivers Council of Mayors favor the hunters.
- Helped promote Monmouth County Parks continue regulated Deer Hunting Management by New Jersey Sportsmen.
- Helped defeat a proposed ordinance in Wall Township to change the 450’ rule to 650’.
- Attended numerous town council meetings to oppose or support deer hunting issues.
- Hired a full time lobbyist from the largest lobbyist firm in Trenton to represent the sportsmen’s interest in Trenton.
- At the suggestion and cooperation of the NJOA the New Jersey Angling and Hunting Conservation Caucus (NJAHCC) was formed with 25 State Legislators signed on and now has been recognized by the National Assembly of Sportsmen’s Caucuses.
- Created the New Jersey Outdoor Alliance Conservation Foundation with 22 council members.
- Created the New Jersey Outdoor Alliance Environment Projects supporting the New Jersey Quail Projects and Greater Point Pleasant Charter Boats reef building projects.
- Co-sponsored Disabled and Wounded Warrior hunts and shoots at Hudson Farms.
- Endorsed and successfully campaigned for: Sunday Bow Hunting Bill, Bow Perimeter Bill, Deer Management Bill, Forestry Stewardship Bill and the New Jersey Comprehensive Black Bear Policy,
- Established an Email Sportsmen Action Alert System.
- The NJOA’s voice and presence was part of the Christie Transition Team.
- Became a Co-Sponsor for the New Jersey Deer Classic (Garden State Expo).
- The NJOA and its Mission is now known to Gov. Christie, Lt. Gov. Gaudagno, DEP Commissioner Martin and all 40 Senators and 80 Assemblymen in Trenton.
CONTINUE TO BE PART OF THE TEAM –
RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP